St. Bridget’s Convent is a private girls’ school situated in Colombo 7. It was founded in 1902 by the Sisters of the Good Shepherd Congregation, who administer it to this day.
The school is located at C W W Kannangara Mawatha, and comprises a Collegiate, Primary and Montessori school.
To produce shepherded Who uphold spiritual and holistic values in the country and in the world
To be a centre of learning that integrates spiritual and quality education opening ourselves to accept the realities of the life and changing world and to share the true love of Jesus the good shepherd with both teachers and students